Lysionotus pauciflorus is a beautiful species and is quite widely grown. Like other Lysionotus, it is fairly cold-tolerant, and in cool-temperate conditions can be grown outside.
Clicking on one of the links below will initiate a slideshow, beginning with the link clicked.
- A large basket plant, shown at the 2010 convention of the Gesneriad Society
- A close-up of a flower cluster on the show plant
- A large plant grown in an open basket, with shoots coming out of the basket’s holes.
- A display planting at Wisley Gardens, UK.
- A paler form of the species.
- L. pauciflorus ‘Ikedae’