CrossWords, the newsletter of the Gesneriad Hybridizers Association, has been in continuous publication since 1977, almost 45 years! We are pleased to be able to post older issues of CW, starting with the first ten years. Over time we’ll add more, and once caught up will post issues five years old or older on a rolling basis. More recent issues are available through membership in the GHA.
For those posted, authors with articles in the issue will be listed in the authors listing (above). Genera discussed in the issue will be listed in the Genera list (also above).
All posted issues of CrossWords can be found through the Advanced Search function, just under the main search box. Search for “CrossWords”, selecting as a search area only “Title” under “Library”. Or click here.
Contains the following articles:
- Review of Peter Shalit’s Group Project
- Registration Facts and Fancies
- Suggestion from Peter Shalit
- My Record Keeping and Numbering Systems
- Hybridizing in New England
- New Columnea Hybrids from the Cape
- Some Questions..from Bob Stewart
- New Columnea Hybrids from Connecticut
- More Numbers
- The Saintpaulia Hybrid
- From One Beginner to Another
- Always Label Your Crosses