CrossWords, the newsletter of the Gesneriad Hybridizers Association, has been in continuous publication since 1977, almost 45 years! We are pleased to be able to post older issues of CW, starting with the first ten years. Over time we’ll add more, and once caught up will post issues five years old or older on a rolling basis. More recent issues are available through membership in the GHA.
For those posted, authors with articles in the issue will be listed in the authors listing (above). Genera discussed in the issue will be listed in the Genera list (also above).
All posted issues of CrossWords can be found through the Advanced Search function, just under the main search box. Search for “CrossWords”, selecting as a search area only “Title” under “Library”. Or click here.
Contains the following articles:
- Gesneriaceae Chromosomes Numbers IV: Gloxinia to Niphaea
- Notice of Release of Chrysothemis pulchella ‘Amazon’
- Sinningia ‘Claire’s Choice’
- Green and Orange Blooms in African Violets
- Episcias for Cooler Temperatures