Primulina linearicalyx gets its name from the long narrow calyces visible in the photo above. This beautiful specimen was exhibited at the 2017 convention of the Gesneriad Society.
Additional photos can be seen in a slideshow by clicking one of the links below:
- The whole plant can be seen here
- A close-up of the flowers here
- Two show plants exhibited as foliage specimens in the 2020 virtual show of the Gesneriad Society, here and here
- A flowering plant exhibited in the 2020 virtual show of the Gesneriad Society
- A flower cluster, exhibited in the 2021 virtual show of the Gesneriad Society
- A flowering plant with seed pods, also exhibited at the 2021 virtual show