This lovely hybrid by Peter Shalit is characterized by a distinctive silver leaf pattern, as well as by the purplish/red hairs that are often visible in the center of the crown. The flowers are produced on long stalks which tend to droop a bit. The specimen above was shown at the 2017 convention of the Gesneriad Society.
Several other photos can be seen in a slideshow, by clicking one of the links below.
- A show plant exhibited at the 2023 convention of the Gesneriad Society
- A floriferous specimen, exhibited at the 2020 virtual show of the Gesneriad Society
- A close view of the reddish hairs and leaves at the center of a plant
- A flower cluster on the 2023 plant
- A close view of a flower on the 2023 plant